June 2nd - July 16th, 2016
Tuesday-Saturday, 11:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
Last entrance at 6:00 p.m.
Phone number: +33 (0)1 87 44 35 73
Admission for agnès b.’s collection
Full fare – 4 €
**Visitors aged 13 and under, visitors with disabilities and their companions, job seekers and benefits claimants, basic pension recipients, employees of the CMC brand, Friends of agnès b., ICOM card holders, press, upon presentation of a receipt.
Place Jean-Michel Basquiat
75013 Paris, France
Following the guidelines issued by the national government, Paris police department and mayor of the 13th arrondissement, La Fab. is taking every possible step to ensure the safety of its visitors and teams:
• face masks are mandatory;
• visitors are encouraged to maintain a distance of at least 1 meter from each other in exhibition spaces;
• before your visit, online booking is strongly recommended in order to avoid unnecessary contact with box-office staff;
• numbers in exhibition spaces are limited to 70 visitors;
• sanitizing stations will be widely available;
• for everyone's safety, the building is regularly disinfected.