June 2nd - July 16th, 2016
Following the exceptional measures announced by the Government, La Fab. is actually partially open.
Thus, la galerie du jour and our bookshop are open to the public with a free entrance. The rooms dedicated to the agnès b.’s collection remain closed until further notice.
10:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Last entrance at 4:30 p.m.
Free entrance in compliance with health and safety standards.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon !!!
Phone number: +33 (0)1 87 44 35 73
Full fare – 4 €
**Visitors aged 13 and under, visitors with disabilities and their companions, job seekers and benefits claimants, basic pension recipients, employees of the CMC brand, Friends of agnès b., ICOM card holders, press, upon presentation of a receipt.
Place Jean-Michel Basquiat
75013 Paris, France
Following the guidelines issued by the national government, Paris police department and mayor of the 13th arrondissement, La Fab. is taking every possible step to ensure the safety of its visitors and teams:
• face masks are mandatory;
• visitors are encouraged to maintain a distance of at least 1 meter from each other in exhibition spaces;
• before your visit, online booking is strongly recommended in order to avoid unnecessary contact with box-office staff;
• numbers in exhibition spaces are limited to 70 visitors;
• sanitizing stations will be widely available;
• for everyone's safety, the building is regularly disinfected.